Monday, May 24, 2010

Making Money Day Seven (Part Two)

I may have destroyed the ice arrow market on my server for a few days, maybe longer.

I checked in on my money maker who put up the arrows and found that none had sold (granted it has only been an hour or two, but I wanted to see how things were going) and found that I have already been undercut with a page worth of arrows in stacks of 500 for about 50s each. So I undercut again with my stacks of ten but this time at 20s. It can still be profit, but at this point hardly worth the effort.

I checked the vendor price and if he goes much lower I can buy out his stock and make a profit from the vendors. Worse scenario is that I am stuck with a bunch of arrows and about 50g less than I started today.

Not what I had hoped for, but the risk is part of the venture.

No comments: