Monday, May 24, 2010

Making Money Day Six

Another non profit day.

In fact, if I do not figure out something to sell or flip soon, my Death Knight is going to run out of money just from the inscription training.

And on that end, I am happy to report that she is now harvesting in Feralas. She was in the Hinterland trying to find sungrass and purple lotus (or something) then I peaked at a guide and saw that my herb farming would be better off elsewhere.

My first trek through Feralas was not very lucrative on the herb front, however. Maybe I was just having bad luck.

Anyway, Herbalism is now 300/300 while Inscription is around 200. Or maybe higher. I am on the last leg in Azeroth, whatever the number is. After my next skill-up I am off to Outlands, where I may likely leave this character to rest.

I do not think I am ready to return to leveling there. And besides, I have to figure out how to actually make some money or I will not be able to afford simple act of leveling in Outland.

I am definitely doing something wrong though, I should be making at least enough money to cover the cost of leveling a profession...

Dang, just realized I forgot to scan the auction house last night. Hopefully one in six will not make things more difficult.

No comments: