Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Cataclysmic Update.

Had some time off from work and started playing pretty hardcore this past week. Soaked up my guild rep within 3 1/2 days. Cleared the Mt. Hyjal quests in preparation for the Firelands daily stuff. Started doing some more tournament dailies to see if I can still get that Argent gryphon mount...or maybe get the alliance pets. I want the upcoming Celestial Dragon achievement reward, so i've got a ways to go to get 150 pets...at 78 so far. Been knocking out some old dungeons for achievements. Even did a few Cataclysm heroics; got booted from three runs but one run was finished and I got two new pcs of heroic gear and a Chaos Orb.

Going back to work in a couple of days though so my game time will disappear again. Gonna make a couple more posts on my thoughts while playing this past week.

No comments: