Monday, February 2, 2009

Maybe Not So Retired?

Last night my hunter was being camped so I jumped on my old warrior main on the PVE server to see if anyone was on to chat with while I waited for the horde to move on.

An old leveling friend was on and while we chatted I suddenly got the urge to respec my prot warrior to fury and nab Titan Grip. I've had some lack-luster dps gear stored away in bank for the odd moments when I wanted to farm in a dps spec but it was poorly gemmed and always had to mix it with my prot gear.

So last night, after I respecced, I pulled out my two hand swords and dps gear, bought some newer gems and also snatched up some dps gear to fill out the "set".

I have no idea how this is going to work out. I am hoping that I'll find new pleasure in my warrior that I haven't had in a long time. I'll still be concentrating my pvp hunter, but maybe I won't completely abandon the warrior.

No comments: