Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Home Stretch

Two more days of dailies at the Argent Tournament and I will be done with all of the races. Not sure why it matters but it's something I want to do. I will be glad when that grind is done though.

Still have a lot of dailies to do for a Silver Covenant mount. Not sure I'll be done before Cataclysm hits. Sure, I could do the math and know for sure, but chances are I'll just do a few more after the expansion launches...someday...if I need to.

Also started to seriously farm the last of the whelplings that I need.

Have a little over 4k gold. It's not much by today's standards, but it's a lot for me. My attempt to play the market didn't go so well. I might try again after Cataclysm opens up, the market will be much more lively.

Think I might do some more dungeons and see if I can upgrade any more of my gear before I jump into leveling again.

Soon, we will be bidding Northrend farewell...and I for one will be glad to leave it behind me.

No comments: