Monday, December 15, 2008

Why?

After staring at this empty blog for a few weeks, I had to ask myself WHY I made it.

The simple answer is that I have opinions I would like to share and potentially discuss with other people.

But then, what would my theme be? There must be hundreds of World of Warcraft blogs/websites/forums on the internet, why clog the tubes with yet another? I decided that I do not have a singular theme outside of the general discussion of World of Warcraft. I have no clever topic to tie into my discussions. This blog will be handeled as more of an online game journal.

Not hardly original, I know.

I just wanted to make sure I said something about what this blog is about.

I hope someone other than my own friends enjoy it.

Feel free to leave comments, I like discussion.

No comments: